Needs some help in FL

Muriel

Welcome Dovelady44. That's an interesting name :D . I'm sorry that you were diagnosed with lung cancer. Can you tell us a little more about your situation? When did this happen? What kind of lung cancer? Are you receiving any treatment, or do you have plans for treatment?

I live in Florida, but I don't have any idea where Marrianna is - don't know if it's close to me or not.

Muriel

Hi, Dovelady, welcome to the LCSC! Please let us know more about your situation so the right people can jump in to help. It's amazing how much collective knowledge there is in this group and how willing, even eager, everyone is to help you and others through this difficult journey. Just hit the "Post Reply" button at the top or bottom of this "Needs some help in FL" set of messages and give us some details.

For Muriel: Marianna is between Pensacola and Tallahassee, just across the border from Dothan, Alabama.

Aloha,

Ned

Dear Dovelady,

I think first we may need to help you learn how to post a message here. Your posting your messages on other people's messages. You need to start a NEW TOPIC which you can click on the top of the page.

We are all here to offer you help and support. Please take a minute and type a NEW TOPIC (MESSAGE) and share with us what kind of cancer you have when you were diagnoses, and if you have started treatments or had surgery. The more information we have about you, the better we can help you.

Feel free to holler for help at any time. We here to do that too! :wink:

Hi Dovelady, I believe Marianna is in the panhandle is that right?

You have the Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville, University of Florida Shands Cancer Center in Gainesville, H Lee Moffit Cancer Center in Tampa and MD Anderson Cancer Center in Orlando.

Please let us know which one would be convenient to you as they are all good places for treatment.

wendyr