Wedding Favor Cards

rmm17

Hi everyone! I haven't checked in a long time...everything is going fine. I graduate in May and am getting married in July so i have been keeping busy. For the wedding, i purchased a lung cancer awareness bracelet for each guest at our wedding from www.cancercurewishes.org (proceeds go to lungevity). I am working on writing a card to attach to the bracelet to let our guests know. What do you think so far? Feel free to offer advice and/or suggestions. Thanks!

~To our Family, Friends & Guests~

In lieu of traditional wedding favors,

a donation has been made

in your honor

to the LUNGevity Founadtion

in loving memory of the bride’s mother,

Kimberly Misch.

The LUNGevity Foundation is the only organization in the country dedicated exclusively to finding a cure for Lung Cancer and providing support to those affected by lung cancer.

Thank you for sharing in our celebration.

*Rochelle & Kevin ~ July 26, 2008*

Good to see you again Rochelle. I've thought of you a number of times and wondered how you were getting along. Delighted to hear about your wedding! Congratulations on your upcoming graduation.

I think the message you've written for the card is just perfect. No need to change anything. And the idea is wonderful.

Best wishes.

Muriel