Update on Mary

hawkeye

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Hawkeye:

I am so sorry that Mary and you have to travel this road. Courage to you, may you be blessed in the knowledge that you are doing your utmost. It is grat that her son and daughter-in-law are there for you both. My thoughts are with you, may you all feel the warm thoughts we all send to you, and may you all find some peace in such a difficult time.

Hawkeye-

I am so sorry that you and Mary are going through this. I am sure it is very helpful to you that her son and DIL are helping so much along with her "porch" friends.

Please know that we are here for you and holding you and Mary in our thoughts and prayers.

Please let us know how we can help you.

Wishing you strength - Patti B.

My Mary passed away today at 3:50 P.M. She was at peace and comfortable. I was with her. I had just this morning assured her that we would be ok. We had just gived her her meds and I was putting a cool cloth on her neck. She fought a courageous battle for the past 2 years. She saw the light and went to it. She is now at peace and has no pain.

Peace out

Mary and hawkeye

(((((((Hawkeye))))))

I am so terribly sorry for your loss. Its just not fair. Please know that you will be in my prayers and that we will all be here for you.

I wish there was more I could do for you.

Mary was so lucky to have you in her life.

Wishing you peace and strength in the days ahead.

Patti B.

I'm so sorry reading this update, Hawkeye. You and Mary shared such a special bond........that can never been broken. Please accept my condolences to you and your family. May wonderful memories of Mary bring you commfort and some peace at this very difficult time.

Kasey

Hawkeye: I'm a relative newcomer here but have been following the updates on Mary. I am so sorry for your loss but I hear your confidence that Mary is still with you. The kind of love you describe between you is very special and I'm sure will bind you forever. I sounds like you've known a lot of people on this site for a long time. I hope they together with your family and friends will comfort you in your time of grief.

Judy in Key West