Mom needs some uplifting

kzander

My mom is really going through a rough time right now - November HAS NOT been a good month. She has been in and out of the hospital with blood clots, pnemonia, and other problems. Much of this has gotten her spirit down as well, she can't seem to get through a phone call without tears.....I feel as if she thinks she is losing the battle.

I was wondering if I could get some of you to pray for my mom tonight and in the upcoming times. She really needs it right now - she really needs some of that strength and courage she was showing just a couple months ago after the diagnosis.

All the prayers are so much appreciated - Thank you everyone.

:) Kristy

Kristy,

I will keep your dear Mom in my prayers. The treatment itself can really make you feel tired and sick, which can can alone emotionally discourage your Mom. Not to mention, she was only recently diagnosed in Aug., the reality of actually being staged is tough to comprehend too. I can remember lying in bed just shaking, afraid that I was going to die. Eventually, I realized that, "Yes, I am going to die....but, not today." So, I got up and put one foot in front of the other. It is hard, but it does get better. Perhaps your Mom needs to talk to the doctor about an anti-depressant.

God Bless,

Cheryl

Thank you everyone for the prayers --- And as if it was magic she started feeling like her old self again yesterday....Tonight she is even having a dinner party - and she's doing all the cooking herself!

Just when I feel that God has forgotten about us, he comes through. Thank you everyone for your prayers -- may we all continue to battle and win!

We are still waiting to get the doctor's go-ahead with the Iressa, it has been one month since she has taken any form of treatment. That has gotten me a bit worried, but lets hope as soon as we start this Iressa, we make some major progress.

I will be flying home this Friday for my 16 year old sisters confirmation and the week of Thanksgiving -- hopefully Iressa will be started and we will have a NORMAL holiday week.

Thank you everyone - :)