Late update

babylove91297

Sorry that I haven't updated in a while, I finally was able to get the work done on my teeth on Monday. I had one root canal and another tooth pulled.

Because I had the tooth pulled I won't be able to resume my chemo for another 3 to 4 weeks. So by the time that I can start my chemo I will have missed 2 rounds. I am kind of worried about the lapse in time. I still haven't gotten a ct scan and won't until after this next round of chemo, so I still don't know if it is shrinking the cancer or not.

I try not to worry to much. I have been feeling pretty good, haven't been sick much just really tired at times. I'm feeling a lot better since I got my teeth fixed.

Again sorry it took so long for me to post.

Bobbie

Hi Bobbie. If you are feeling good, that is always a good sign that the chemo may be working. I just had to have a tooth extraction, but they said I could continue taking my tarceva. I will eventually have to do do a root canal, but I am going to put it off as long as it does not hurt. I hope you continue to feel good and can enjoy this short break.

don m