Amazed to be Alive

ursol

To my friends,

I went in for my adrenalectomy on January 14th and just returned home from the hospital today. My surgery was more complicated as expected and soon after the surgery my organs shut down. I was on a respirator for two weeks and at one point my husband told me that they did not think I would pull through. Thankfully I did and then my heart gave me other problems. I feel as though I went to hell and back and sooo grateful to be alive. I'm still scared because I got home and I have some leakage from my incision and am now awaiting for the doctor to call. I just don't want to go back there.

I will catch up as soon as I am able.

Lilly

HOLY CRAP LILLY!!!!!! We need to exchange phone numbers my friend. This waiting to hear how your doing is for the BIRDS!

Want come move in with me for a while and maybe we could be bookends???? Oh Sweet Lilly, I just HATE to hear your going through all this. ((((LILLY))))

I'll PM you my phone number.

GET WELL WISHES ARE REALLY COMING YOUR WAY! Your in my prayers my friend!

I am so sorry you've been through all this, Lilly. I've been waiting and looking for an update by you for some time now. I even went back to check on your surgery date. I must say that I was more than concerned when I saw how long ago it was.

I am grateful you've made it home and hopfully you can start the process of healing. Take your time and take it easy. We'll be offering our best hopes and prayers as you recover.

Kasey

I am so sorry to hear that you have been through so much. But you have been through it and now I pray that it is healing time and that your body heals. I continue to keep you in my prayers for healing and a healthy recovery.

Carol

Lilly,

I am so sorry you have had so many complications to overcome. Thank goodness you are so strong and determined. I hope your children are doing well and adjusting to all their mom is going through. I am sure they are just happy to have you home and will help take care of you as you recover.

You have my prayers as you mend. Glad to have you back.

Mendy

Hi Lilly,

I'm so glad to hear from you, I think of you often and have been wondering what's going on. I'm sorry to hear that you've been through such a rough time, hopefully now the healing can begin.

I'm praying for a speedy recovery for you.

Tracy

OMG Lilly..((((((LILLY)))))

Welcome to the living :shock: you have been through H*ll and back. I am so sorry for ALL you went through. How scarey...

I pray for you and pray this leakage is something that can be stopped without you having to go back.

I wish I could so something to help you, all I can do is send prayers you way.

Maryanne