Liz13 is now in heaven too.

Trudy's sister, Midge

Midge -

Thank you for letting us know, albeit news we didn't want to hear. Please let her family know how sorry I am for them. This disease is just so unfair.

Nova - my heart goes out to you, too. I know what its like to have met someone on this board and become friends with them only to lose them.

My deepest condolensces to all that knew her - in person or on this forum. She will be truly missed!

Hugs - Patti B.

I am just so stunned--I just got a call from Liz's mother about an hour ago, and came on here to post the news. I had just written to Nova too last week, asking if she'd heard anything further from Liz. Last I'd heard was from her mother when Liz was put on Hospice a few weeks ago. (I also did a board search a couple of days ago, but the last post showing about Liz was some time in November?)

Anyway, I feel I've lost a friend. I met with Liz on several occasionsfor breakfast or lunch. She was such an inspiration to me and a beautiful person inside and out. I'll really miss her.

"Eileen4"]I am just so stunned--I just got a call from Liz's mother about an hour ago, and came on here to post the news. I had just written to Nova too last week, asking if she'd heard anything further from Liz. Last I'd heard was from her mother when Liz was put on Hospice a few weeks ago. (I also did a board search a couple of days ago, but the last post showing about Liz was some time in November?) quote]

I'm Sorry Eileen you missed this thread. It has been on the board for about a week now. We all were shocked to hear this news. We get very attached to one another here at LCSC and even though we may never meet one another in person we do feel like we have lost a dear friend, because we have. :cry:

Liz was so beautiful inside and out. I feel a connection to her as being born in Philly (like me) and lived in South Jersey (like me). I wish I knew her, but I felt I did through this board and her positings.

May peace be with her and her family. Heavan received a beautiful angel.

Maryanne