Connie is Up and Running!

Connie B

Hi ALL!!!!

How GREAT TO BE BACK!! I MISSED YOU ALL SO MUCH!!! And once again, I need to give a BIG thank you to my buddy Donna G for being such a wonderful friend and keeping you all informed of my progress. Thank you Donna!!

I am home and I am doing better each day. The surgery went well this time and boy, do I even feel better?!!!!!! As you can tell by Donna's comment regarding my pink lips, wow, I have color again in my sink!! HOORAY!!! I guess that tumor was causing some discoloring problems. :roll: But, I'm on the road to recovery once again!!

As for the Nodule in my lung we are going to do a CT/PET scan in December of it and we'll see what that shows. So for now, I am just going to stay focused on getting my strength back from this heart surgery.

I have a LOT of reading to do to get caught up on the family here. I can't tell you how much I missed you all.

JAY, I have been informed on your ordeal and I'm sending you lots of LOVE and a HUGE HUG!!!!!!! We'll talk soon my dear!!!

Much love to you all and Warm and Gentle Hugs,

Connie B.

Connie,

Welcome Home!!!!

It's a cold and blustery day here in Jersey (50 MPH winds!) but it warms my heart to know that you are back in the saddle and on the road to recovery! You have certainly been missed!

Sending warm thoughts and a great big (((((((HUG))))))))) your way for a quick recovery!

Heather

Hey Berchem!!

If you ever wondered why everyone always uses the word "Inspirational" in the same breath as your name just take a look at the title of your post, "Connie is UP & RUNNING" - just days after major heart surgery and you're up and RUNNING - not "doing OK", or "shuffling around", but UP & RUNNING!!! Having known you for the past year, I have come to expect nothing but such an awesome attitude from you. You will however, have a tough time shaking the "Inspirational" label if you continue being such a great role model for others on this website. Love you,

David

HI to All!!!!

I wish to THANK YOU ALL for your love and support! Oh HOW LUCKY of a person I am to have you ALL in my life. :D

I am not going to babble on here, because I have soooo much reading to catch up on. But, I will say that I am feeling better and stronger each and every day. It's 2 weeks today that I had my surgery. WOW! Where does the time go???? Well, I can't afford to waste much more time so, on ward and up ward I go. I am going to spend a little of my day today and tomorrow outside. It's 55 here in Minnesota today and going to be in the mid 60's tomorrow. So I am going to go out and get the stink blown off me. :wink: I really am feeling pretty darn good! I LOVE YOU ALL AND PRAY FOR US ALL EACH AND EVERY DAY!!! (((((((TO ALL)))))))))

Love and Warm and Gentle Hugs to ALL!!!