Aaron

babyspicy

Julia,

The news of Aarons passing has brought me to tears. I have been thinking about you both recently and was hoping that things were going well. Julia, there truly are no words I can say to make this better... I can only tell you that I am praying for you and praying that Aaron has found peace. He was far to young and vital... I am just so sorry.

Love, Sharon

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Julia,

I am so sorry to hear of Aaron's passing. The unconditional love and devotion you had for each other was amazing and a shining example to us all of what love can be. Many prayers being sent your way.

Hugs,

Barb

Julia,

I can't even begin to express how deeply sorry I am. You have both shown amazing strength and grace throughout. Aaron had a special place in so many hearts here, with his wonderful attitude and spirit. And so did you. He was truly a "one of a kind" who touched so many. I know my Bill felt the same way. What a sad day.

I'm so, so sorry.

Julia,

I'm so sorry for your loss. Even though I only met Aaron through this board, I considered him a friend, and I'm so sad for you two and your family. Again, I'm just so sorry - I can't understand anything about this disease.

Raney

Julia,

I feel so hurt and so angry as I read that Aaron has passed away. He was so young and had so very much to offer this world. A cure must be found for this awful, terrible, thieving disease. I am so very sorry for your loss. Aaron was a really neat guy. Please accept my sincere condolences.

Carol

{{{{{Julia}}}}}

I am so terribly sad for you and your families. I pray you will find some peace knowing he will never suffer again. Please stay with the friends we have here, they are so much help as we go through our pain.

I am so sorry.

Barb

Julia,

I am saddened to hear of Aaron's passing. When I first joined LCHelp, he was one of the most memorable posters. We are close in age and I couldn't imagine going through what he went through so early in life. Yet he maintained that fighter attitude and had such a sense of humor. I pray that God gives you peace and strength during this difficult time.

Rochelle

Julia,

No words will ease your pain. But please know there are many who share a small portion of your grief. Aaron was a strong man who refused to let his disease keep him from his goals. I admired him greatly.