Aaron

babyspicy

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dearest Julia,

I dreaded this post. I just had this feeling..

I wish I could say something but Iam just so saddened and speechless.

Much to young to leave this life.

I am going to miss him so much on here as he was a strong presence and I enjoyed his posts.

I am so sorry for you as you guys were just starting out in live. But I am so happy he had you by this side. You were his guardian angel through all of this.

My deepest condolences goes out to you and all of Aaron family and friends.

My heart is broken...

Maryanne :cry:

Well that just BITES!! I am so sorry Julia. The world has lost a very special guy. I wish there were words to make it better, but we all know there aren't. I hope you have lots of support during this time, and if not, you know you can come here and vent away. Everyone here loves you and understands.

Love to you,

Bobby

I have been unable to get Aaron and Julia off of my mind for the last couple of days, and found myself browsing some of Aaron's posts. We've been very fortunate to have shared in his insight, moments of good news, and moments of questioning.

While we knew Aaron, he was admitted to the bar, was married, and struggled mightily with a cancer that clearly wanted to win. We also had the pleasure of "meeting" Julia and seeing a very young woman cope admirably and with great compassion with a landscape that must have been stunningly painful.

Thank you, Aaron and Julia for letting us into your lives. My heart is truly heavy over this.

Mary Colleen

Oh my God...My heart just sank. Julia I am so terribly sorry. I can't even type, I have no words. I always admired Aaron's courage and outlook on this whole mess. He was a true warrior.

Please accept our deepest sympathies and prayers, and don't hesitate to come here for help. Please let us know if you need anything. Many many prayers.

Julia,

I am sooo sorry to hear about Aaron. Just from reading his posts you could see what a strong, funny, likeable person he was. I wish there were words to say that didn't sound lame when you're facing such grief. Many hugs and prayers for you.

Lori