Positive news for Judy B

stephnewyork34

Well I thought this was worthy of the good news board. :wink:

Mom only has to have three treatments of the cyber-knife. !! That is really good, it could have been more, so that is great. As I think we have mentioned they are not even sure if there is still cancer there, because of the now mettal, or steal or whatever is in her spine, the MRI isn't as acurate as one would like. So with this cyber knife, it is so specialized that they should be able to get all of it out, if there is any in there. Last week she had the screws put in her spine, and she is also doing chemo. I am not sure of the type, but it is every other week, and suppose to be less harsh. Although this is true, she had burning so they are putting in a port for her.

This is all great news for us, and I want to say thanks for all the prayers and good wishes. I only feel guilty for being so happy when so many of you are sick or not having good new with your loved ones. :cry:

Take care and sorry that Mom and I haven't been on as much as we would like to. I am back at Disney and Mom just can't sit at the computer as much, but we care and are thinking about you all very much.

xoxo

:D:D:D:D

Glad to hear all is going well with Judy B and that you're back at Disney!.

Is Finnegan a Westie? We had a Westie once named Duncan.

Tell Judy we miss her in the chat, especially her cooking! She was always making dinner and chatting at the same time.

Take care and keep us posted.

Hey Steph.

thanks for the update; so very happy she is doing well :) , tell her we miss her and to get the rest she needs but hurry back to us. :D

Also, glad your working again, and the fires are out;

be well

Bobmc- NSCLC- stageIIB- left pneumonectomy- 5/2/01

absolutely insist on enjoying lifetoday!"