Still stable after all these years…

dadstimeon

Latest CT Scan results-- Still stable, adrenal glands normal, two lymph nodes grew very slightly. Will re-scan in 3 months. Now been 27 months since I last had chemo so 4 years of chemo payed off big time as far as my lung cancer goes. So hopefully will encourage new comers that the means justify the end-- it can add years to ones life and still have a life. Still having problems with other health issues that are slowing me down but could always be worse. My spirits are good and my attitude is even better! Peace everyone!

Rich

You are truly AWESOME, Rich. I still remember meeting you in MA the summer of '05. You were my inspiration then and still are today. Wish your other isues would improve for you. I'm sure you're on top of it and working toward that goal. You continue to have my prayers and admiration. Glad your spirits remain so high with an attitude to match.

With much admiration.

Kasey

Rich-

YOU ARE MY HERO!!!!! Congratulations - I am soooo happy for you.

I am in such awe that you are Stage IV and doing so well without even any chemo for almost 3 years!!!! I WAS feeling a litle down today but not any more!!!!!

Keep up the good work!!

Hugs - Patti B.

I am very glad that things are going well for you. I hope the doctor can figure out the answer to your fatigue. After reading the title of your post all I can hear is Paul Simon singing still stable instead of still crazy after all these years. Congratulations on a good report.

Rochelle

Hi Rich

You attitude is AMAZING... always was and that has helped you get to where you are today.

A BIG CONGRATS TO YOU!!!!!

I am so glad for you and your family. Let's hope those nodes stable out.

Maryanne :wink:

Omg Rich! The timing of this opportunity to congratulate you couldn't be better if you intend, as you say, to encourage newcomers. I'm on the upswing from a BIG nosedive that had me telling everyone including the chemo nurse this last infusion that I really didn't want the maintenance Avastin. She gave me the controls, I could have opted out of it but decided to go through with it. It's the option I have right now. Your experience is certainly reinforcing that decision even though you don't appear to have taken that particular chemo. I have to go with what my doctor indicates is my best bet and boy and I'm waiting on my next CT/PET on April 1.

Judy in Key West