Sue M is in a better place

Sam'swifeShirley

Sue and I had started emailing each other several weeks ago. I became worried that I'd not heard from her. Last I heard, in late October, she was looking forward to perhaps some new proceures to treat her liver mets.

Her husband, Rod, emailed me and told me the very sad news that Sue passed away on November 9. Sue was a fighter and fought a long hard fight. I will miss her and will pray for her family.

Sam

O that makes me sad. We will miss her. Her last post she said she was looking into RFA. Thanks Sam for finding out for us. Her family will be in my prayers. It is so sad to loose our friends also. Donna G

So sorry to hear of this terrible news. Each time I read of another friend passing from this board, I get so angry. Someone, somewhere must find a cure for this monster!!! My sincere sympathy for Sue's family and friends.

I was e-mailing back and forth with Sue also. She was going through similar symptoms as my dad. I too was wondering when I hadnt heard from her or seen any of her post. She tried so hard to fight. She had just gotten a wheelchair so it would be easier for her to get around. I am so saddened by this. Unbelievable

thanks Sam;

So very sad to lose another member; Just makes me angry, Yes she was a very kind and thoughtful person,

Please give her family my very best, they will be in my prayers

God bless us all

Bobmc- NSCLC- stageIIB - left pneumonectomy- 5/2/01

"absolutely insist on enjoying life!"

Sam, I'm so sorry about Sue. She was such a wonderful presence on the boards, very sweet and helpful and all with a sense of humor. Please pass our condolences on to her family.