Finished Chemo

Bruce u

Finished my last round of adjuvant chemo yesterday. First 3 rounds were Cisplatin/vinerolbine. The Cisplatin was causing a hearing loss and ringing in the ears. So round 4 was changed to carboplatin/vinerolbine. I have a CT scan scheduled for April 1 to set a baseline and meet with the oncologist on April 4th. Then alternating chext x-ray and ct scan every 3 months.

Bruce,

I came here looking for this post. CHecking up on you! I am so happy for you, I hope you celebrated!!!! Keep us posted how it goes in April. Enjoy you Easter holiday, if I remember correctly, don't forget you wallet! LOL Really enjoy this special time.

Continued prayers to you,

Dana

Thank you to everyone for your kind words and encouragement. Maybe when I go for my CT scan on April 1st, they will send me home and tell me it was all an April fool's joke. LOL But I imagine I will be posting my results on April 4th. Yes Muriel I am well enough for a beer, virtual and real. LOL