Bill Just Completed Third Round

Barb73

:D Hello Lisa :D

I am so happy to see you Lisa.

This board has wonderful people. They, too understand our journey with lung cancer.

They are very special in their replies and caring, as you will discover.

As to how this site works: The menu on the home page on the left has categories. The one I usually hit immediately is the "message board."

After that takes you to the next page, there are many choices, NSCLC, General, SCLC, Family Members/Caregivers, etc., to name a few.

Just reading the posts will give you an idea of the way to reply (the little quote button in upper right corner of posting window). It will all come to you, Lisa. If I didn't explain well enough message me, and I'll be there.

Thank you so much for the caring for Bill and me. I am feeling the good wishes.

This morning April 2, 2008, I edited the correct place for the location of the quote button. (Had said upper left corner when it is actually the UPPER RIGHT corner. :oops:

Love,

Barbara

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"alexan"]Hey barbara Ellen, welcome bCK. i USED TO REAd your Blogs & answers in the othe one. You are a such a wonderfull & helpfull person tha eerybody will love both of you here

hugs bucky

Hello Bucky :D ,

Thank you for the very kind and positive welcome. As you may imagine, I am very happy to be here.

I feel connected to support again. Being out there with no safety line, even for a little bit, was unsettling. :shock:

Thanks again to you, and all for throwing me the lifesaver. :lol:

Hugs to you, Bucky,

Barbara

Hello Barbara:

It's nice to see your name when I go thru this site. You have to know that you are really missed at LCA. It's just not the same without you.

I like it here. It's a lot warmer place to be.

I'm still trying to get used to this one. I just learned a new one today, how to reply thanks to you. Thank you Barbara.

God Bless you and Bill.

Love,

Linda

Hi Barb,

Welcome back! I don't know you but you and Bill are AMAZING! I am stage IV also and am inspired by Bill's journey. I am going to be a (very) long term survivor! Bill's story proves it can be done. God Bless you both! I am looking forward to reading your posts and following Bill's progress. I will keep you both in my prayers. Keep on doing what you're doing, and stay strong!

God Bless,

Sharon

:D Hello Linda,

I am so glad that you are able to reply and work the message board. You need the support as I know I do. Receiving answers and suggestions during this is crucial.

It is the connection to others who have walked this walk that helps immeasurably.

Please keep posting, Linda, and letting others know the remarkable journey you have experienced, and it is truly remarkable.

Thank you for giving me a "hello." I appreciate your thoughtfulness. It gave me a smile. :)

Love you,

Barbara

Dear Sharon,

Keep that positive thinking going. That is key. Without it, we have negativity, which can compromise the immune system.

Just to put my imprimater on my statement, I can develop a cold sore on my lip when under stress, and/or shingles when under severe stress.

We know this inately, but we are human, and fall prey to doubts. Yes, they are there, but not being given too much headway. We are LIVING with lung cancer.

Those prayers are so very appreciated. There is power in that - lots of power, and we need them.

We will keep doing what we are doing. This week it's getting up every morning to get over to the cancer center for Bill's Neupogen injection.

Today following that, we made a swing over to our son's house to give him his birthday present, and then on home to feed the cats (two), and complete some errands.

We are being strong. :lol:

Many blessings are wished for you, Sharon,

Barbara