I'm getting closer to the door.........

Geri

I'm still in hospital but getting stronger every day. So far I've lost over 40lbs of fluids and the next few lbs should be the end of it. Once I can prove I can manage this orally I can go home.... :lol::D:D ........dr says I'll be home for Easter!

My sister is here from England and has taken over Richard's cot in my room. He's taking a well deserved break and gets to sleep through the night instead of being woken up for whatever whim I have at that moment. :wink:

Will post again when I have the energy, thanks for all your good thoughts and prayers.

Geri

Oh Geri, Oh Geri, WE MISS YOU! I'm SO GLAD to hear your doing better and are on the mend! We need you here at HOME!!!!!! (((((GERI))))))

We'll be here waiting for you when you get SRUNG from the JOINT!!!!!! TEEHEETEEHEE!! LOL!! WOW, it sure was good hearing from you.

SENDING GET WELL WISHES!!!!!!!

And here I thoought I was so crabby and glum today...I read this and my face just lit up! I am soo happy for you, Geri. I know this has been a ling and winding road, but I pray you will be home with your sister and all your family for Easter.

As for dropping all those pounds of water---yikes! What a relief that must be.

:) Kelly

Geri...Geri...Geri!!!!! What you've been through! I'll be wanting a detailed account when you're up to it. In the meantime ~ my poor hands are so dry and chapped. They'e aged YEARS these past MANY weeks/months.

I so hope you are home in time for Easter. And I surely hope the 40 lbs. will be the end of THAT! I need to lose a few ~ but if that's the route to take I think I'll just forget about it.

I'm sending so many positive vibes in your direction, Geri. I MISS you! Glad your sister is back with you. You've got a gem there, ya know? Of course you do! I'm sneding love to all of you. Kisses and hugs too. If only wishes were enough ~ you'd have been over this and home AGES ago!

Sending much love, Geri.

Kasey

Geri,

Glad to see your going to be cut loose soon and your feeling better my friend. Was ready to have my brother (he's a priest) :lol: pay you a visit but seriously take care of yourself and hopefully we can get together sometime in the future. My thoughts and prayers are with you as always.

Rich