Difficult Times

tnmynatt

I know you'll get tired of my complaining and I'm not very supportive these days...it's just hard.

This is a difficult time between St. Patrick's Day, Easter and then April 16th (Easter 2 years ago).

Tomorrow is the 2nd anniversary of Charlie's purchase of Rachel's dream car for her--he road 3 hrs. with her to buy it and then drove the 3 hrs. back stopping at the oncologist's office on the way back.

Then with Easter coming up and then April 16th--exactly a month from today...I hope it somehow gets easier. Thank God I have prayer, friends/family and you'll. You'll are the best!

I will always remember Charlie at Easter time, Tina.......especially April 16 :cry: since that is my anniversary. You've had so much in such a short time, Tina......just very sorry. Will be thinking of you this next month ~ with prayers too.

Kasey

(((Tina))),

Never feel you have to apologize for posting your feelings. You are among friends who understand and who care. I will never forget this time 2 years ago, Tina. You and I were going through a lot of the same . I lost Mike March 2nd and you Charlie on April 16th. You have had even more heartache and loss since then. God Bless you and know that my prayers are with you and the girls.

Love,

Sue

Hugs and Prayers and just great thoughts. Think of the good times and not the bad times Tina. IT helps me some times!

(((Tina)))

I know it's so difficult when certain days are so close together and bring back so many different types of memories. Sometimes I feel like I'm being flung around all of the years we had together -- back and forth -- between good memories and difficult ones.

You're not complaining -- keep posting as you think of things that strike you. It sounds like this is one of those times when you just need to "feel it" and allow yourself to grieve however you need to.

Many hugs,

Tina, I was driving up to Oak Ridge last Friday and passed Faith Promise and thought about you and Charlie, and it hit me that you have all these anniversaries coming up and I said a prayer for you.

And I'll do that again, every day. Praying for peace and comfort for you and your children this year.

Tina, Iam so sorry I will never forget that day. It was my B-day and I was upbeat, then I read about your Charlie and it just broke my heart.

I will be thinking of you and I pray for strength for you to get through that horrific day.

Maryanne