American Idol

Ann

Ann -

Missed it last night because of live chat - but - up until then I like Carly and of the boys I like David Cook and David Archeletta (sp). I was a big fan of Ramouille or whatever her name is - but I am sick of her sticking out her bottom lip and pouting when someone says something bad about her.

Who do you like??

Patti B.

Reality show freak checking in.

I like David Cook, but with Dancing and the Biggest Loser last night, I had to DVR it and could only watch 1/2 of it this morning before work.

Last night I thought John ??????, the Aussie, did a great job with the Queen song.

Ok, how about Dancing? Who do you like?

Sorry to say that I'm just not a big fan of any of the girls this season. Carly will probably be the top gal this season but I wasn't impressed with her last night. She seemed to have taken up screaming just where Amanda left off. As for the guys...I love both David Cook and Michael Johns. Both of their performances totally blew me away last night!!!

It's a shame that Jason doesn't have a more exciting voice because he has the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen.

Now for Dancing.... I have to admit that I gave all my votes this week to Adam and Julianne. I usually try to vote based on talent rather than personality but I just couldn't see Julianne go so early in the season. Hopefully she'll be able to pull a miracle out of her hat and transform Adam into a dancer by next week. I really think Kristi is a very elegant dancer and I hope both she and Marlee do well.

This dilemma of what to watch and what to record is killing me! On Monday, I was torn between Deal or No Deal, Two and A Half Men (my favorite comedy) and Dancing With The Stars. Plus...I had to miss Antiques Roadshow, which I really love to watch!!!

Ann -

I am not a Dancing fan - but I do have to agree with you about Jason from Idol - he has the most gorgeous eyes and what a cutie he is!!! I am sure all the young girls will keep him in the running for a while!!! He was so sure last night he was going home - SURPRISE!!!

Patti B.

I love to watch Idol and Dancing. I haven't learned how to use my VCR, that was Mike's toy.. Anyhow, I flip channels.

On Idol I think David Cook is the best, David Archuletta does well, but seems to only be able to sing one type of song. Michael John is getting my attention. I do think Carly has the best voice of the girls, but Syesha is pretty good.

On Dancing , I like Kristi Y. and Jason Taylor best.

Thanks for asking , Ann.

Sue

I think the only time the family all sits down together these days is when Idol is on. We hardly call anyone by their real names, though. I like almost eveyone who is left at this point, but I'm not a big fan of Christy (Prissy-Chrissy, my kids call her). I agree that dred-boy has beautiful eyes and is so charming, but his singing is beginning to sound very one-trick-pony to me. I love the 'outsiders' (Aussie-boy and Irish-girl) but isn't this supposed to be AMERICAN Idol? My daughter rolls her eyes everytime I say that. David Enchilada is coming off as a bit precious these days, but he has the pipes! DH's favorite is Tulsa-boy (David Cook), but daughter thinks he is full of himself.

As you can see, it makes for a lively evening around here!

Kelly

I am a David Cook fan. I enjoy David Archeletta - he rarely hits a wrong note. As for the girls, Brooke and Carly are front runners, though I'm not sold on either just yet. In a way I was sorry to see Chickezie go - I knew he wouldn't win, but he had a great personality. Christy could have gone home first - hated her country-fried version of the Beatles song a couple weeks back.

Lisa

I think Michael Johns is the best. I really like David Cook also. I like Jason Castro (the kid with the dreads) but I just like him, I don't think he should win! David gets on my nerves and the guys are just better than the girls this year. I only watch the performance show - i never watch the eliminations - they are too harsh for me!

I LOVE American Idol. I look forward to it every week. :-)

My favorites are David Cook, Michael Johns, and Brooke White. My 19 year old daughter calls David Cook "her boy". :lol:

I have to say I agree with many people--this is one of the best seasons for AI.

Just my opinion--

:wink:

Robbi