It's almost over..UPDATE Sister Passed

Faith711

Faith-

I am so sorry about your sister. I was glad to read that you are going to start a journal. I've started one also and it is a great help in getting through things. You know she is still with you-- talk to her-- she will answer. My sympathy for your tremendous loss.

Rochelle

Faith...I can't seem to stop crying after reading your posts. I am so, so sorry about the loss of your beloved sister. I have two sisters of my own that I am very close to...this just breaks my heart. And as a 41-year-old mom of three little ones, it hurts me even more deeply. She was too young, just too young. It sounds like you are a wonderful sister and aunt, though, and her kids are so lucky to have you to keep your sister's memory alive and give them a sense of her, both emotionally and physically. I think a journal is a wonderful idea....

I am sending out a huge hug and many, many warm thoughts and prayers to you...I'm just so sorry...

(((Faith))))

(((Faith)))

I'm so, so sorry for your loss. And for your sister's husband and three little children. And your parents. Wow, what a huge loss.

I hope that over time you'll be able to get the image out of your head. It may take a little time. I had an image too -- I can still recall it, but it no longer haunts me. I pray this will be the case for you.

What a blessing you all were to be there with your sister as you were. I'm sure she knew she was greatly loved.

Thinking of your family,