Worried. . . again

pewjumper

Congrats to Kathy andalso to Mitchell. Youfolks are doing just great over the hills from Me :wink:

Mom is going to be fine.THings are going good right now. Yure also doing great wiht the bypass surgery and on NO SMOKING!!!!A year is a great reason to celebrate...

Mitch,

I had pleurisy many years ago. Quite painful, felt like a band was squeezing my chest and the coughing...

Toradol is a (great) pain medication. I have been given it after surgeries because I'm allergic to Vicodin and Darvocet. Sounds like good news, even though it's more serious than a simple cold.

Great news on staying quit and the bypass. Yeah, there are some bad possibilities, but there are also bad possibilities in NOT getting the extra boost to shed those few pounds. Fifty pounds in two months is amazing, my greatest feat with diet modification and a lot of exercise (walking 4-8 miles a night with my dog), was twenty pounds in the same time frame.

Good luck,

Becky

Well, Mitchell, darnitall anyway!!!! All I can say is that I suffer LOTS of pain in the chest and it's not been cancer related ~ well ~ maybe the aftermath of it, but not presently. I will hold onto the hope that it is some inflammation and that's it! But you keep on top of it! I know you will. Hope you get some final answer that sets both your minds at ease.

Kasey

Mitchell,

Sorry to hear your mom is having so many issues, hopefully they can clear it up for her and get her back on her feet. i agree with you that you could hear 100 times that it's not the cancer coming back, but it's often difficult to believe until all the issues dissipate.

I wanted to wish you good luck with your surgery. I had a friend that I went to High School with who had it done, and I didn't even recognize him when i saw him last year. He said it was the best thing he ever did. Best of luck to you.