Fun in Orlando

ernrol

Thursday was my 71st birthday. I got some great gifts. One is a got a rash which some say means the Tarceva is working. I only had a slight rash before and I was only taking 100mg. I will now starting 150mg every other day and in a few days it will be 150mg every day.

The other great gift is some flight time in a P-51 Mustang. You can click the address below to see the plane.

http://www.stallion51.com/aircraft/aircraft-crazyh.aspx

I will be in Orlando for a week to have some fun.

Stay positive, :)

Ernie

Happy for both and jealous of the second gift Ernie!! Congrats on the P-51 awesome deal Huh!!!!!

Oh and Link message is Service Unavailable by the way. Want to see Pics of Ernie in the cockpit!!!

It sounds as if your day was a pretty awesome one. Let me add my best birthday wishes to everyone else's. I find the whole thing just pretty darn fantastic, Ernie. Hope you can keeep that 'rash' under control and that Tarceva can kick some major cancer butt for ya! Best wishes for many more birthdays, friend. Glad to hear from you and that you are 'staying positive' too!

Kasey

I don't do the flight till Wednesday the 2nd. We fly out of Kissimmee airport which is just a few miles from Disney World. Will try to post some photos. Will be leaving in a few hours for Orlando. I will ty to post something from Orlando.

Stay positive, :)

Ernie

Ernie -

Is that airplane resorative museum still there in Kissimee??? We went there and got to go in an open bi-plane ride over Disney about 10 years ago. My son was only 5 at the time and found it exciting!!

Once again - Happy Birthday! Patti B