This Message Board

ill_rob

I would like to thank the creators of this message board and all of its members for posting both uplifting and informative posts about lung cancer.

At the age of 51, I was officially dxed in late Oct '07 with SCLC-LD, but deep down I knew something was wrong back in Jan '07.

According to my doctors, I am now in remission. I know this is only the first step in this battle, but I can finally take a deep breath for the first time in 15 mos.

I posted this so other people will see that no matter what the circumstance, there is always hope. You need to put your trust in your doctors, friends, family, support groups such as this one and finally the lord.

Thank You,

-rob

Rob,

Thank you for your uplifting post. We all need these, and there are so many people who visit, who never post, but who need at least one success story to hang their hat on, and make their own. If one person can do it...so can others.

Blessings to you...congrats on the remission...and I am so glad you are joining us...but wish you never had to go through all I am sure you have.

Blessings,

Jen

I like to hear great news and Remission is quite the great news!! COngrats and welcome. Thanks for the inspirational background and news!!

• 4 weeks later...