Who's Going Home On Dancing???

Ann

I agree with you, Ginny. I was completely bored stiff with Marissa's dance. I like her and admire her enthusiasm but she just didn't cut it last night! Never thought I would say that Adam danced fairly well. I think Julianne has made several fans (me included) and maybe her popularity will pull her through.

BTW...Idol should be interesting tonight. I assume the genre is going to be country, since Dolly Parton is going to be the guest. I just can't wait to see some of these guys pull off a country song. I actually can see Michael Johns being able to do it but I'm a bit concerned about David Cook.

PS.... I just saw that Chekeezie is going to be on Ellen tommorrow afternoon. I really did like him and felt so bad when he left but it looks as if things are looking up for him.

Marissa who??? She just doesn't have that spark and movement to be kept on the show. I thought Adam made a really stupid remark??? :roll: but I think it will be Marissa who leaves.

We shall see...

Maryanne :wink: