My mama is dying now

Lillie

I put mama back in the hospital Sat. morning a week ago because she can't breath. Her oxy level was 74 with oxygen. Now she is on 100% oxygen and is receiving morphine in her breathing treatments. Her oxy stats are ok with the 100% oxygen, her heart rate is going at about 120 beats a minute, now her blood pressure is beginning to decline. Her doctor says maybe 2-3 days? Mama is 19 months past diagnosis, she had a good 18 months fighting this terrible disease. We had lots of mini celebrations, made memories, and now I encourage each of you to never give up the fight. Hugs Lillie

Lillie,

I'm so sorry. Reading your post brought me back two months ago when my own dad was in the hospital, the oxygen, the pain medication....it's so sad. I'm so sorry. I wish there were something more I could do for you. Just know that my heart hurts for you and that I understand what you're going thru, E-mail or OM me if you need a friend.