The Way I See It

Flyman35

After having a weepy day yesterday I was driving to work after having dropped my granddaughter off at the sitter and I felt this magnetic pull which sucked me into the parking lot of the local Starbuck's. When I got back in my car on my cup was this quote from John Kellenyi - Eight-time marathoner and leading fundraiser with The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Team in Training.

The Way I See It #259

"People say, oh I can never do that! But when you meet cancer patients you understand the bravery and spirit those people show each and every day. Their struggles motivate and inspire you to test the limits of your endurance and to cross that finish line. You'll be surprised by what you can do."

I needed that. I hope you can all draw a little something from this quote.

Denise

I have tears in my eyes reading that b/c my mom NEVER thought she could go through what she did. And here she is today looking amazing. People have NO idea what she has been t hrough until I tell them.

Thank you for shsaring that quote. I am going to save it.

It amazing how something can just come out of nowhere when you least expect it.

You needed that lift and I am so glad your were "pulled to get that cup of coffee"

Great quote, and so so true. Hope you are felling better.

Maryanne