Letting Go

cjolaw

I would like to thank you for the support you have given me over the last several months.

My mother let go of this world last night and she looked beautiful even after.

She was the mother of four girls, all of which were dedicated to her care. She was an incredible grandma to seven children, plus one on the way. She was loved by many, and was a very loyal friend. She was the love of my father's life and his best friend. She was the strongest woman I have ever known.

She is now in peace; and I rejoice that. My heart aches, but I am thankful for all the time I have gotten to spend with her. God is certainly good, even through the rain.

Oh Carrie,

I am so saddened to read your post, yet I am uplifted by your spirit, your ability to see God's grace, and the love of your family.

Eternal rest be granted unto her oh Lord, and may Your perpetual light shine upon her always. May she rest in peace.

Blessings Carrie,

Jen

thoughts Prayers and Condolences at this time.

P.S. thanks for sharing a little of Moms Humor Last nite in chat.. Always focus on the happy memories!

Carrie,

I am so sorry to hear about your Mom... the words you used to describe her were a beautiful tribute to her. And yes, God is good even through the rain... thats when the rainbows come... and I am sure your Mom will have a hand in creating many new rainbows in your life ahead.

Love, Sharon