Vacation! Heading South

Donna G

Last evening is my last day at work for 2 weeks. We are leaving for the Gulf Coast. Minnesota>Wisconsin>Illinois>Missouri>Arkansas>Tennesee>Biloxi, Mississippi. We have lived in Gautier, Ms twice so we have friends down there to visit. Jay also want to get some golf in. The way home is Mississippi> Arkansas> Tennesee> Branson , Missouri for a few days and see some shows> Iowa> Minnesota. Anyone along the way please watch for my waving as we go by! Rocky our Border Collie and Australian Shepard dog mix is going to be boarded but they tell me he will have 2 walks a day, three treats, and one play session. He loves to play. We intend to bring some of his toys and his braided rope so he can continue his flossing ritual, and of course his bed. I won't have access to a computer but please know I will be thinking of you and pray you are well while I am gone. Hope there will be lots of GOOD NEWS ! Donna G

PS High today in the 50's here, snow predicted Sat, Sun, Mon, and we will be gone!