cindi o'h

pritchie

dear, dear cindy. she emaied me many times with her encouragement on my husbands many trials and other, or should I say mine, as the caregiver, she was wonderfull, and always upbeat, I did not know her, yet i did, she was great, she helped me. I never understood what happened to her, or why she left, missed her emails, dear cindi, I hope you meet my dear husband, Danny in your travels, and tell him that I miss him, and now you also, and you are now both free.

Mary

Cindi touched a lot of people with her kindness and her wonderful sense of humor. She kept in touch with me for quite a while and helped me quite a bit to get through a crisis with Mike. She was knowledgeable about many things. Condolences to her family and friends. May you rest in peace, dear Cindi.

Sue

Well this comes as quite a shock. Cindi did not have an easy life ~ my greatest hope is that her last days were peaceful and filled with love. Cindi was there for me more times than I can count. She always spoke kind words, May God Bless her and wrap his love around her. Farewell our friend.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sitting in tears...

Cindi became very close with Mom and I before her move. Around the same time that she moved, Mom's health declined and we just simply missed catching back up.

I kinda feel like I lost another mom. I'm so sad. :cry:

But thanks for letting us know.

I spent the day with Cindi a while ago. She was not an imposter! Cindi had a rough life and many issues. Don't we all???

This makes me so sad. I lost contact with her after our visit when her phone was disconnected. I can't believe that she was still in Dayton. I thought she had gone back to Minnesota. This devastates me bc I know that she did not have any support in Dayton, just a lot of false promises.

You finally have your peace Cindiwho! and you will continue to be missed.

Cindi was such a wonderful woman and she welcomed me with open arms. I regret losing contact with her and feel so much guilt for that. She was kind and caring and never deserved what she went through. I still have all of her emails and I will never forget her.

Sharon

• 3 weeks later...

this one hurts worse than some. she was a friend and light in the world. we spoke by phone several times and sent a few little things back and forth. I, too, have reached out a few times with no response and suspected but wanted to be wrong. I will miss you Cindi, I already do. :cry: