Raney Fleck

raneyf

(from her husband)Hello everybody. Raney is finally pain free. She passed around 2PM in April 10th. I want to thank everybody on here. She made some friends, and I thank you all for the support. She will be missed, but most importantly she wants to be remembered.

Oh no! I'm so saddened to read this news. Raney was such a fighter and an inspiration to everyone. She will be missed terribly. My sincere sympathy to you and your family on the loss of a woman who will be remembered. God bless your family.

Hugs,

Welthy

This news was very hard. Raney joined the group about 2 months after I did, and she was one of the first members I corresponded with. We traded tips on side effects, since at one point we were on the same chemo regimen, and I joked with her that your family photo reminded me of the "soccer mom" that used to live a few houses down our cul-de-sac. I will always remember Raney, and your beautiful kids will carry her spirit forward. My Aloha,

Ned

Oh No! I was not expecting to hear this hurtbreaking news about our Raney. I am SO SORRY for your great loss. I am so very sad to hear this news.

She will be missed and we will NEVER forget her. Her memory will forever live on.

My thoughts and prayers are with you all during this very difficult time.

No.

No.No.No.No.No.

Damn.

Thank you so much for thinking about us and taking the time to let us know that Raney has broken free. I'm trying very hard to think of it that way.

I, along with many other people here, came to love Raney and to admire her for her courage and her spirit. Please know that I am keeping you and your children in my prayers with all the love I can muster. She will be remembered with love by everyone she touched here. That's a lot of people.

Susan