We now have Hospice service's

Nova

I haven't posted for a while, but I think of you all often.

Harry was getting ready to try a 5th line of chemo, when the radiation doctor finally told him that further treatment would be of little, or no benefit at all to him. It would have probably landed him in the hospital again, or worse, because he reacts badly to it.

Harry asked the "life expectency question", and was told a "likely" 3 to 6 months, with a guess at closer to 6 months.

It's been an emotional roller coaster around here lately, needless to say.

We have Hospice coming in now. (Harry's choice, not mine).

I wanted to thank all of you for always being kind, answering my questions, and sharing my fears.

God Bless you all,

Nova

My thoughts and Prayers Go Out to youo and Harry and if I can do anything drop me a note! Prayers and Soft Hugs! RandyW

Have been thinking of BOTH of you and concerned!

Nova,

You have been missed. I am so very sorry to read this news about Harry. I hope that the two of you have a lot of quality time together. Doctors can only guess at how much time, but only God knows for sure. Will keep you both in my prayers and I hope you will check in and let us know how you are both doing. God Bless you both.

Hugs,

Sue

I dreaded reading this post. I am so sorry for your Harry that it has come to this.

I am glad you got hospice there to help you.

Please know that I pray for him and hope he is comfortable and not in any pain.

We are always here for you which I'm sure you know.

My heart to yours...

Maryanne

(((Nova))))

I have missed you on the board but have seen your posts at onctalk. I am so terribly sorry that you need to call in hospice. You and Harry will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Please remember that Nick gave Jacob his email address if Jacob needs to talk to a buddy.

((((Nova)))) I am so sorry.

Hugs - Patti B