Round 4

Flyman35

Tom will be going for round 4 of Taxol/Carbo in the a.m. Each time the side effects seem to get a little worse. Although he is doing better than I though he would at this point in the game. Up until I joined this board I though that he would be very sickly and vomiting all the time. I had a preconceived notion of cancer, it's treatments and side effects. But reading all the posts and finding much support here I know that is now not the case. Tom has continued to amaze me with his positive attitude and spirit. I think though that Tom's general good health going into this has played a big part in his getting through treatment so far none to worse for the wear. I am dreading the Neulasta shot on Tuesday though. That seems to be what affects him the most.

Tom still manages to go to work each day though. He never ceases to amaze me.

Denise

Hi Denise,

Glad things are going well for Tom. I think it's terrific that he's continuing going to work! No way would Hank be able to do that. Yes, the Neulasta shot seems to be the worst part of it for Hank to.

I hope things continue to go well for you both.

All the best,

Gail