The horse is back in the barn.

JocelynM

I met w/my oncologist yesterday re the results from last week's ct scan. (A long week to be sure) The ct scan shows no evidence of lymph node involvement. Amazing. He even said that no one has ever been able to palpate or find the upper ones and they don't really even know that there was ever cancer there! My primary tumor has shrunk by almost 50%

I have an appt. next Thurs. with my excellent thoracic surgeon who may order a PET scan. Sometimes he goes in for surgery and finds nodal involvement and doesn't do the surgery. I like to know all sides of a thing.

So I have already celebrated with my glass of wine and I am going to celebrate some more on Saturday night with my wonderful husband.

Cancer 0;Jackie 1 (ding)

Love to all,

JackieM

That is great news! I had six weeks of daily radiation and weekly chemo followed by surgery then two infusions of adjuvant chemo. Stage 3A. That was in July, 2005. My scans have been clean since. My best to you.

Carol