Here we are! A picture of me and my dad

christymike

Hello all.. First i want to thank Rick for posting my picture. This is a picture of me and my dad on his birthday Nov 4th. My dad is on the end and comedian Gallager is in the middle of us. I took him to see Gallagher for his birthday because i remember when i was little watching it with him. And we were lucky enough to meet him and take a picture. I think that birthday should be memorable for him. His doctor said he thinks the Iressa is working he has been breaking out and some other effects and now has a cold we are praying its not pnenomia. The doctor also said he had Cronic lung disese? Any one heard of it? Well Bless you all and finally you guys can see who me and my dad are.

Christy

Christy, great pic of your father and you. With the infamous Gallagher. Looks like indeed a memorable B-Day for him. When i was a kid i loved him too. Still think hes funny. Really sorry to hear the news of the recurrance. I too just had a recurrance Oct. 21. Hopefully the iressa will do its magic and knock the crap out out of any new tumors. Best wishes to the both of you Christy keep us posted. Ohhhh by the way the Dr. referring to chronic lung disease probbably meant COPD Chronic Obstructive Pulminary Disease ? I also have been diagnosed with it back in Feb. I posted this link i hope it wiil help.

http://www.lungusa.org/diseases/copd_factsheet.html

Regards

Greg

THanks for the replies guys. And thank you greg for the article on COPD that is exactly what the doctor said he has. If its not one thing its another. When do things get better i wonder? Im thankful that he will not be on chemo over thanksgiving and christmas this year. Last year he missed turkey day and practially lived in his bed until the end of december last year. So i guess we will see what the new year brings us this year. Hopefully positive changes and happy times. Bless you all

Christy