Break Down

Well Tom's daughter made it in from TX this weekend and we had a mini family reunon in IN. All went well and Tom was well and in good spirits.

We put Deb back on the plane this afternoon and then....

I find out my brother who had a 16" cyst removed from his pancreas 1 1/2 yrs ago has 2 new cysts on his pancreas as well as on 1 of his kidneys and will go for more tests.

Also my 22 year old daughters pap came back bad for the second time and she will go for a biopsy on Monday which is the same day that Tom get's his CT results.

I'm feeling a bit weepy right now. I just don't know how much more I can take.

Denise

Thoughts Prayers andHugs for You and your family right now! Hoping to hear some great news from everyone. Remember, Prayers go up and Blessings come down

(((Denise)))

Wow - thats an awful lot to be putting on one persons plate. I wish there was something I could do to help you out.

Just know that your family is in my thoughts and that I will be hoping and praying for good results for everyone.

((Denise))

Hugs - Patti B.

It's hard to know what to say. I will pray for you and your family.

Our family went through something similar a some years ago - both my parents were diagnosed with cancer at the same time. All I know is we all felt kind of numb and we dealt. Sometimes it was just one minute at a time.

(((Denise)))

Love

Jackie

Well the verdict is in. My Vivienne has HPV. They did find a small area that they will do a cryofreeze of on 6/6 and they say that should take care of it. Can anyone ever worry to much when it comes to your kids no matter how old they are?

No word on my bro yet. Hmmm.

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers.

Denise

• 3 weeks later...

Finally got news on my brother. The latest test's show that the cysts are shrinking. Yeah!!! It seems to be mostly related to inflamation in regards to diet. He also needs to quit smoking as it decreases the pancreatic enzymes AND we all know what else it can cause. We need to just adjust his diet correctly but as I found out there is little in writing in regards to dietary guidelines and nutrition on chronic pancreatitis. It is mostly trial and error.

Where is a good pancreatitis cookbook when you need one?

Denise