wanted to share

DanaBrooke

Well as for a lot of us on this board Sunday will be a very hard day. May 15th will be one year since I lost my mom to this horrible disease. With a lot of sad things coming up I wanted to share some happy news for once with everyone. I am expecting! A Nov baby! I can just feel my mom watching over me and just trying to focus on the good things to keep me going...

Hi Dana! I'm so happy for you. And yes, your mom is watching over you! We met a few times for lunch when she was in NYC. And boy does she love you!

Oh...this is such wonderful news!!! So happy for you!!!

Hard to believe that your dear, sweet mom has been away from us for a year already. I do miss her so!

Yes, I'm sure Joanie is watching over you and is smiling the biggest smile ever!

Congratulations! I am very happy for you. For every end there is a beginning.

Mother's Day is going to be a hard one here too. John always made a great dinner for me and my mom and made such a big deal out of the day...I am not looking forward to it.

Rochelle

Dana,

Your mom loved this baby. She told me so...that she loved the grandchildren she hadn't met yet. She wrote me something to that effect when I was adjusting to my future life without my mom. She meant it!

Dana, this baby will bring you such joy. And if it's a boy we'll arrange a marriage :wink: