Help us raise methelioma awareness!

digital

meso-awareness-products-for-web-150x150.jpg

Those of us who work to raise awareness about mesothelioma, or who are facing the diagnosis for ourselves or with a loved one, tend to talk about it a lot. We corner people at gatherings and start warning them about the dangers of asbestos, or sharing the latest information about treatments and research. We barely need an opening to start talking about mesothelioma.

But now it’s even easier. MyMeso.org has several items we’d love to share with you that will help open doors to conversation - bracelets, pens and water bottles, all emblazoned with the words “mesothelioma” and “awareness.” We’d be happy to send you some of these to help you talk to other people about the dangers of asbestos exposure and the challenges facing those battling mesothelioma.

You can pretty much always count on seeing me with a bright blue mesothelioma awareness bracelet now. If you don’t see it, it’s probably because I’ve given it away when someone asked me about it, so they will remember to look for information after we’ve parted. I leave meso awareness pens in restaurants, hoping a curious diner after me will steal one and search to find out what it’s all about. I strike up conversations in the gym or at the park when someone sees my water bottle and asks, “what is that about?” It makes it really easy to spread the word!

Now you can help us raise awareness! You can have any of these items for FREE! Just send me an email and let me know what you need and where to send it. We will not share your information or use it for solicitation. We just want to help you help us share the news about this public health issue.

The more people we can educate about mesothelioma and asbestos danger, the closer we will come to securing funding for prevention, research and solutions.

Help us raise methelioma awareness!