From Cindi Oh's sister...

Hello, My name is Peggy. I'm Cindi's sister. It touched me greatly to see how many lives Cindi touched here at LCSC. Thank You all for the wonderful things you said about her and thank you too for being there for her during the most difficult time of her life. She loved this support site. I too wish she had kept in contact with the people on here. She told me of your visit Lori, and I'd like to thank you for being there for her, it meant a great deal to her. She had her best friend from Hawaii with her at the hospital and that gives me great comfort. Her cancer returned but it was her heart that wasn't strong enough to handle the treatment. We (her family) will be having a memorial service for her on May 10th. The above slide show will be shown at her memorial. As you can see, she was loved...and loving!! Below is her obituary from our home town.

http://www.dl-online.com/articles/index ... ies%20paid

Again, Thank you all so much for your prayers, condolences and being there for her. All her brothers and sisters, nieces and nephews have read them all with gratitude to the love you showed.

Love, Peggy

(((Peggy))),

Thank you for sharing this wonderful video and the obituary from your hometown paper. It is such a loving tribute to your sister. She would have loved it, I am sure. May God be with you and your family. I am sure the memorial service will be beautiful.

God Bless,

Sue

Thank you Peggy for sharing that with us. I knew she came from a large family who has endured their share of tragedy. She was loved absolutely by us and so many others. How could you not want to be friends with one of those special people that come along so rarely in your life? She had a sense of humor that made many question their own serious stance of life.

I'm glad she's going back to Hawaii. And I'm so sorry for you loss.

Thank you so much for sharing this with us, Peggy!!!

Cindi was so very special to me and I miss her so. You know, I still have her number in my cell phone.

Please know how loved your sister was here on this board. She helped bring hope and laughter into so many lives here!!!

Oh Peggy, you have no idea how relieved I was to read your post.

First of all I loved your sister, she had a personality that just made me laugh and laugh. I spoke to her the last maybe 3 weeks before she passed. When I called her I had to make sure I had time to really talk to her as you just could not get off the phone with her Our conversations always lasted over any hour.

She loved you Peggy and her familiy so much and really wanted to connect with all of you. I know of the tradegies your family had gone through in the past with this horrible disease.

I am so relieved that she was not alone and her best friend was there from Hawaii. She wanted so much to go out there to live out her life, but could not fly on a plane for such a long time due to her being on oxygen 24/7 amd the heart condition. With all that when I spoke to her she just made the best of a bad situation and kept her sense of humor. You made me so happy to find out that her friend was there with her and she was not alone. I am relieved that her family took her home.

AND.... since we never seen Cindi I Ioved the videos, she was beautiful.

Thank you sooooo much Peggy for letting me know how much she was loved and that you had a memorial for her. Besides a friendship we shared we had close B-days, hers being Aprl 14 and me the 16th.

I miss her so much and I just wish she never went to Ohio and would have gone to Hawaii instead.

She got her angel wings and is at peace.

I miss her and our conversations so much.... she was so special in so many ways.

Peggy thank you again!

Maryanne

Hi Peggy,

Thank you so much for letting us know more about Cindi. I never met Cindi in person but talked with her often and felt like I knew her. I loved her sense of humor. I know that she loved you and her family very much. She was loved and will be missed.

I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

Pamela

Peggy...

Thank you so much for sharing with us.

The odd coincidences never seem to stop sometimes. We'd (those of us who'd never met her in person) never seen what she looked like and I cried all over again when I saw the second photo on the slide show. That looks SO much like my mom from a few years ago...who had a sister-in-law named Peggy.

I cried and cried yet again...for the pain I know your family must be feeling and for MY loss of never getting to meet her in person even whe she was so close. I miss her...so I know you must miss her more.

Thank you again for sharing more of Cindi with us. She was a great gal who will forever be in my heart.

Peggy,

I hope you can truly realize what your sharing this video means to me. I have spoken to Cindy on more than one occassion through the boards here. She made me smile when I thought smiling was no longer a possibility....

To be able to see her face, her smile, meant the world to me.

I am sure she is at peace... God Bless her.

Much Love,

Sharon

• 3 weeks later...