PRAYERS NEEDED .... ASAP

kzander

Kristi, i hesitate so many times when it comes to folks i care deeply for that ask for prayers. I feel your mothers pain Kristi and my heart goes out to you and your family thru this most horrible time. The reason i say i hesitate is that i have no real religeon or a real god so to speak that i pray to. I dont know if this is right or wrong however i do know it does not take away my caring and compassion i feel for other human beings like your mother. So many times i have wanted to respond and reply to post such as yours and let you and others know that your are in my thoughts and i will send whatever positive vibes i have in my body your way for your mother to make a recovery from this monster. I truly do feel your mothers pain. I certainly hope there is a miracle in store for you and your family. Dont give up hope. I hope i have not offended anyone by my comments of not having a god i pray to. I am just being totally honest. I hold absolutely nothing against anyone or prayer at all i think it is powerfull stuff for those that use it and i have also asked others to pray for me. Kinda weird i know. Very best to your mother and yourself thru this horrible time.

Gentle Hugs

Greg