Getting to Know You - May 10

Ann

My mom always wanted me to just be myself. I remember when I was a teenager and was always trying to be like someone else. My mom would always tell to accept who I was and learn to love that person. Now, many years later, I still find myself trying to accomplish "just being me."

To always be true to myself. Do not let others persuade my decisions. Follow my heart

and in the end all things will trun out ok. :P My Mom is one smart cookie :wink: I ,may

have not always made the right decisions, but I could live with the fact, that right or wrong,

good or bad, my decisions have been my own.

If it isn't broke, sticking out, or bleeding, don't call me, just keep playing. I still stick to that today. She was never more surprised than when we called her from a ski trip about my brother being hurt. She said is it broken sticking out or bleeding? I said acutally, it's all three. She made the two hour drive in just over an hour to meet us at the hospital. lol.