I can't make her funeral

gail

Heather's spirit was amazing. She jumped head on into the LC Walk, and I could not even get myself to a meeting ( :oops: ) I watched her at the first walk, and was amazed at her energy.

I think I took that picture of her and Tyler at the first walk. I took a lot of pictures that day.

I admired her strength, her courage, and her love for her family.

When I was having trouble dealing with my own diagnosis, she was putting herself out there for all to see. When I wanted to forget my cancers, she made sure people heard her.

We talked on the phone during those early years on the board. I'm sorry to say that it was almost 2 years since I spoke with her. I was waiting for the train to take me into Phila to get the biopsy report on my thyroid. I starting panicking and called her.

She filled me in on her boy, her husband, and her new food plan. She was very excited about the cooking classes she was taking. (macrobiotics I think?). Did you know she was on a cooking cruise? And she went somewhere in NY for classes?

Found her first post dated March 31, 2003. She married Brad while here. They got married on a cruise, and her avatar at that time showed the 3 of them very happy.

I hate cancer.

Heather, you will not be forgotten.

gail