Crap. They cancelled the procedure.

Just spoke with my sister Patty. They cancelled Carol's surgery to put the drain in. The Dr. is going to speak with them this morning. I am very scared. I think they will discuss the results of the spinal. I wish I could be there but I can't today. I plan to go tomorrow. I'm assuming they will keep her in the hospital for a few days. Crap, crap, crap!

Well that is crap and then some!!! Just try and get through the day the best you can. I am sure the doctors have good reason and are doing the best possible for your sister. So now I am praying with you and cursing with you as well! Keep us posted.

Gracie, take a deep breath and think positive... I know easy to say but you don't have the whole story yet so wait until you know. They are trying to make her comfortable and that is important, will be thinking of you and hoping for the best. I have three sisters and already lost another so know how you must be feeling, hang in there!

Deb

Gracie

I agree with the others - try to stay calm and busy until you hear more news. I know that sometimes that is impossible - but worrying and making yourself frantic won't do you any good. Give your worries to God. Let us know when you hear any more -

My thoughts and prayers are with you

Janet