Flunk!!!!

alexan

:cry: Flunk!!!! The clinical trial di not work!!!!!! new little tinny in the liver, suspect another tinny in one rib. lungs slight increase. So I feel like a christmas tree. On thursday I will go to my onc. here & start with Tarceva.

Thanks for all your prayers, one more to fight

love bucky

Oh Bucky, this just STINKS!!! I just don't have any words for you at this time other then it's not over until the fat lady sings. Tarceva has done wonderful things for many many many people my friend. Let's all pray this is the magic bullet.

((((((((((((((((((BUCKY))))))))))))))))))))))

(((Bucky)))

Sorry that your results were not what you wanted to hear. We've all been there. But Tarceva works wonders for many people and I am hoping and praying that it will for you.

You're tough!!! You can kick this cancer's butt!!!!

Hugs - Patti B

At least the vaccine did work once though. THe last result was good and that does make a difference. Fudge that you are on Tarceva and not the trial but thank yo for being brave enogh to stand up and try and SUCCEED ONCE THOUGH!!! I am glad there is a back up plan in place and Pray it works fast and Furious!!!

You have made a differnce thoug by participating in a trial! And Thanks for that!!!!!!