The Hall Monitor is out of here!

Ry

I am leaving tomorrow with the kids for a wedding in Nashville. We will return on Monday -- be good kids and don't run the halls without a pass. Usually Muriel is kind enough to fill in as assistant hall monitor so watch out. She doesn't take any lip!

Rochelle

I'll be watching, listening, and reading so be very careful. :twisted: Ry's absence from chat was noted on Tues. night. In fact, we think it's been several weeks since she was there. It was suggested that she should be fined. :lol::lol::lol:

Have a safe trip Ry, drive carefully (if that's how you're getting there - otherwise, pack light), and have a good time.

Muriel

I think she should be fined as well. She may have requested a Hall pass, but it was after the Tuesday Nite chat had started. Big fine Muriel !!!

Hope you and the kids had a GREAT time Ry.

That's a tough question, Ry. You did request a hall pass. I'm not sure if "we" fine for missing too many chats. Most likely, the chat group will have to decide how much the fine should be. If I were you, though, I'd start thinking about a big, big garage sale.

Glad you're back.

Muriel