New to the site

Carola

Hi Carol-

Welcome. Ernie is such an inspiration here. Glad to get to meet you, too.

Hope you are able to celebrate that anniversay soon. I had to laugh with Ernies first post when he said it was your 48th!! What, were you two married when you were both two?? LOL

Hugs - Patti B.

Welcome Carol,

I'm so glad you decided to join us. I read Ernie's post earlier and just read Kerri's , how wonderful to see you all here together. Ernie is a very special member here. His positive attitude is so very contagious. We all need a reminder of how approaching things in a positive way can help us through each and every day of our lives.

Looking forward to getting to know you better.

Hugs,

Sue

Hello Carol, and a warm welcome to you, I am very happy to "meet" you.

It certainly is good to know that Ernie is out of the hospital.

I "met" Ernie at another site quite a while back, of which we were members.

His helpfulness in providing Bill (husband) and me with supplement information, which we are both appreciative, has given us much support. Ernie has been such a positive influence to so many.

Please know that we are so glad that he will be posting a note. We will be looking forward to it. :D

Keeping positive,

Barbara (Bill's wife)

Hi Carol,

Good to meet you. I'm pretty new to this whole LC thing, but Ernie's story was the first thing I spotted when I first came online looking for support. All I can say is WOW. What an inspiration he is. I hope he's doing better now.

All the best,

Gail