Jump to content



Recommended Posts

I went yesterday for my hysterectomy to remove the growth that's showed up on my ovary, but it was cancelled because I seem to have picked up a bug & was running a fever.

I'm disappointed, as I wanted it over with & to know 100% whether or not its cancer. I've been rescheduled now for Dec 15. I guess that works better, I'll have 10 days to recover before the holiday instead of getting out the day before which is what would have happened for Thanksgiving had it gone through yesterday. The Dr. assured me that waiting a few more weeks wouldn't cause any complications even if it is cancer.

Hope you all have a nice holiday!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.