Confused and new

Kelly

There are lots of folks on here who have had surgery and they will be able to answer. I will say that when Kelly had her attempt at a lobectomy (unsuccessful) the dr was very emphatic with her that when she went home she should be sure to walk up and down the steps. Research shows that the people who get up and moving after surgery are the ones that recover faster. So I have a feeling that your drs will encourage you to not sleep downstairs but to go home and go about business as usual. They told Kelly that of course at first it may just be up and down once a day, but that she should continue to move around! As to sitting at a computer, again, I'll leave that to others who have had the surgery. You may actually want to start a new thread with a title alerting folks to the surgery topic.

Yes, it is a special relationship with a judge as a sibling, isn't it? ;) I love mine dearly, but I bet we could swap some stories.

Hi Kelly -

I am jumping in late to welcome you!! Sounds like the idea to wait until your doc says yea or nay for the PET scan is a good idea!!

Please keep us updated on what the doc says. Remember to never give up hope - just read some of the profiles here!!

Hugs - Patti B.