2 year CT scan ...

LovesLife

I just got the results of my CT scan and they are GOOD!

I was shaking in my boots and I just want to say a huge thanks to Debi for knowing just what to say and for propping me up. It is appreciated more than you will ever know and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for everything.

Linda

Linda,

I am soooooo happy that your scans came back great, I knew they would!!!

No thanks are necessary Linda- I appreciate any time that I can help anyone feel even a tiny bit better - I don't have much free time these days and your reaching out to me makes me feel that I can at least help in a small way. Besides, I think you ended up helping me just as much.

Again, I am ecstatic for you !!! Go celebrate!!!!! :D:D

Thank you for all your kind replies. I know how fortunate I am and I am truly thankful for my good results.

Gail, I always think of you as my BAC sister as we share alot of the same things. I would like to do without the foray into BC though if you don't mind :) . You give me hope as you continue to do well year after year - I would like to model that behavior (I kind of pick and choose what I think is good to model and what isn't-I'm sure you understand :lol: ).

I don't tend to post often about my fears, etc. as I feel guilty that I should complain or express my fears when so many, many others are dealing with so much worse. I have come to realize that even though it was an early catch I still live with uncertainty and fear of the other shoe dropping and that affects my life. So, next year, pre-scan you can expect to hear from me!

Have a good weekend everyone!

Linda

Hi Linda. I am thrilled to see your post. Yeah!!! That is such great news for you and your young family. You have no need to feel guilty...once you have a taste of this LC bug it is very hard to shake the fear, no matter where you are at. I hope you had an awesome weekend after receiving this great news. Take care

Sandra