My Fathers Obituary

Debz

John Henry Fenimore III (Jack)

John Henry Fenimore III "Jack", of Browns Mills, N.J., age 64 years, died May 5, 2008 at Community Hospital, Toms River. He was a native of Trenton and a lifelong resident of Browns Mills.

Jack served in the U.S. Coast Guard during the Vietnam War. He was employed as an Emergency Room Housekeeper for St. Mary Medical Center, Langhorne, Pa.

Jack loved to study the Bible and was an avid fisherman.

Beloved father of Deborah Ramminger, John H. Fenimore IV, Faith Fenimore and James L. Fenimore, all of Browns Mills; dear brother of Joan Cavanaugh of Pa., Daniel Fenimore of Browns Mills and Kathleen Allen of Pa.; and was grandfather of seven.

Debz: My condolences to you and your family. Your father is just my age and I hail from NJ not far from Browns Mills. The name Fenimore is very familiar to me and I wonder if we went to school together. It is such a small world. May you and your family find peace and comfort in one another.

Judy in Key West

Thank You all for your condolences,This has got to be the hardest time in my life so far,I thought finding my husband 2 months after he went missing ,dead in a car due to carbon monoxide poisoning was hard,It wasn't anything compared to watching this disease slowly eat away at the strongest person I know,My Dad.Life isn't always fair,but,I kow God had his reasons why he chose my dad,and we just may not understand them.You never know how big of an impact someone has made on your life until they are gone!! I Love and Miss You Dad!!!