A better night so far

Well Tom got smart and left work early today to go home and rest. He said he felt very weak today. He told me earlier he had tripped on a pair of shoes that Jayla left out and fell into the closet. His arm is bruised in a couple of spots (like he needs any added pain) but he is okay. He was a good boy and ate all his dinner and is now resting. GOOD BOY TOM!!!!

Denise

Thanks Sue. He sure is a fighter. He got back up again and decided he wanted to get in the shower. I got him a bath chair with a back support on it from the nurses lending closet because he send bending down in the shower makes him dizzy. Don't need him falling in the shower. Well I gave him a nice exfoliating shower, a good foot rub and lotioned him up. He is now all soft and smooth. :)

I think he finally fell asleep. I hear soft snores from the other side of the room.

Sometimes I think I tend to baby him too much. But who can't use a little bit of that when you feel crappy?

Denise

Good night. Not so good mornng. Tom fell off the front stoop this morning and banged up his knee. :( Thank God we only have one step or it could have been a disaster.

Denise

No kidding!!! We can use a good relaxing weekend but of course tomorrow he will go to work and I will be at the Lake Arlington Walk. Sunday should be low key provided there are no more mishaps. Tom said when he stepped down he could not feel his foot. He was complaining about his feet last night as well. So I gave him a little foot rub. I think the neurapathy he has is moving into his feet.

Denise