Harry

Nova

Nova and Jacob,

My sincere sympathy and love to you. You were such a brave and loving family during Harry's journey. Know that you are so loved and that your son is going to be okay because he has a wonderful Mom. God bless you and keep you close in his arms. LOC my sweet friend.

Your sista'

Debi

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got back and your post was the first I encountered. Iam so so sorry for the loss of your beloved Harry,

Please know that my deepest of sympathies is wtih you and your family, He faught so hard for so long. He is finally at peace.

My prayers goes out to you and your love ones.

Maryanne :cry:

Thank you all, so much.

I appreciate your kind words, thoughts and prayers.

All of the "out of town" company left today, so it's gotten quiet here. Don't know that I care for quiet. :(

Harry's service turned out nice. The 2 songs fit perfectly. He wanted "My Wish", by Rascal Flatts, played as a dedication to Jacob. He also loved "When I get where I'm going", by Brad Paisley (sp?), with Dolly Parton. Both very pretty songs.

I miss him so much.

Thanks again,

Nova

Hi Nova,

You have been in my thoughts and prayers. Remember you aren't alone , you have us . Many of us unfortunately, understand how you are feeling today. Take it one day at a time and if you think of things you would like to write here, do it. You can write to me , anytime.

God Bless,

Sue